LethalState Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye,Soap

3 posters

Go down

Goodbye,Soap Empty Goodbye,Soap

Post by SoapUSA Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:04 pm

Well everyone time to say "goodbye". My time on this server has ran out a bit earlier than I would've liked. This is my second to last post on the forums. I was banned for "excessive harassment". It's all a bit ironic, I mean I've banned quite a few people from the server, now here I am, being banned myself. Well I just wanna say it was all fun while it lasted. I met a few good people, and a few bad. I became mod and tryed to protect the server from griefers and trolls. But I guess in the end it was I who was a "griefer and troll". And no I'm not writing this to apologize at all. I have no regrets for what I have done. More so to say, I hated most of the people here. But it was all so great for my last few days, I would never take them back. Oh the irony that happened. Lethal, you should've listened to me. This is what happens. And to the mods, do your jobs right. Bye everyone, try to enjoy your experience at "LethalStateSMP". It'll be fun while it lasts is all...

SoapUSA
Valued Member
Valued Member

Back to top Go down

Goodbye,Soap Empty Re: Goodbye,Soap

Post by lucas01230 Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:19 pm

Yeah, we never had an friendly relationship.

lucas01230

Back to top Go down

Post by Tohrik Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:17 am

bye Sad

Tohrik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down