LethalState Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear all, I have some issues IRL ( Kinda personal) ~ Soap

3 posters

Go down

Dear all, I have some issues IRL ( Kinda personal) ~ Soap Empty Dear all, I have some issues IRL ( Kinda personal) ~ Soap

Post by SoapUSA Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:34 pm

To all of the server. I am sorry to say I will be quite a bit inactive this upcoming week. The reason for this is because, IM A LAZY MOFO THAT NEEDS TO EFFIN PAY ATTENTION IN SCHOOL D:< .

.... Wow, that seemed harsh. lol. But anyways, laughs aside, I am goin to be very inactive this upcoming week. I've been abusing my academics and its not proving to be much of a help. The grading period ends next friday and I'm in a fucked up position ( NO pun intended and sorry for the language :< ). I have 3 F's Which are going to screw my life over if I don't at least try to do something about them. In Reading, SpanishII, And Math are where these grades arise from... I can clearly say though that I'm not one bit worried about my reading class grade. It's two points up from a D and thats mostly due to my teacher being very lazy and not putting graded work in the gradebook. If she did i would at least have a C >.>

The medium in his problem is Spanish. Really Spanish is though as shit, ruining my GPA, When it isn't a rquirement for 8th graders. But again, I can easily bring that up because I've done it before in Spanish1, and the teacher is really nice to me Wink .

Now heres the real stretch.... MATH! This subject isn't the hardest but it is Algebra. Again It's not that math is hard. I have a 16% in that class. The reason is because I fucking daze off because its at the worst time. It's my second period when I'm still waking up because in first period im usually sleeping. I don't pay attention nor do I hand ANY of the homeworks in for that class. I also don't do the classwork so I can say I'm probably royally fucked. This is the main reason why I'll be going inactive this upcoming week. I'll be doing past works that I ignored to see if my teacher would at least give me half credit so my grade isn't as pathetic....

So now you know my situation. I hope you all can understand. And please don't start saying " WOW SOAPS STUPID LULULUL" Because your only making a fool out of yourself. I've gotten accepted into one of the best High schools in the state of Florida and I'm in a gifted 8th grade class, and not the stupid kind of gifted people either. It's pretty much a different way of saying AP for 8th grade.

Again to all I'm sorry that I won't be on to help much this week, please take good care of the server while I have my head turned.

~SoapUSA

SoapUSA
Valued Member
Valued Member

Back to top Go down

Dear all, I have some issues IRL ( Kinda personal) ~ Soap Empty Re: Dear all, I have some issues IRL ( Kinda personal) ~ Soap

Post by LethalState Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:40 pm

Good luck Soapy. I got lots of problems going on too.
LethalState
LethalState
Admin
Admin

https://lethalstate.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Dear all, I have some issues IRL ( Kinda personal) ~ Soap Empty Re: Dear all, I have some issues IRL ( Kinda personal) ~ Soap

Post by SoapUSA Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:42 pm

LethalState wrote:Good luck Soapy. I got lots of problems going on too.
Thanks but I have a lot more. This is just one that affects the server a bit too...

SoapUSA
Valued Member
Valued Member

Back to top Go down

Dear all, I have some issues IRL ( Kinda personal) ~ Soap Empty corpsycle

Post by Corpsycle Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:46 pm

hope you shoot with causion and hit ur aim! in other words Good Luck SoapSA! (and sry bout any truble ive caused u) Sad
well miss u...

Corpsycle

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalState Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:00 pm

SoapUSA wrote:
Thanks but I have a lot more. This is just one that affects the server a bit too...
Your problems are nothing compared to mine now. You have no idea. =/
LethalState
LethalState
Admin
Admin

https://lethalstate.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SoapUSA Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:45 pm

LethalState wrote:
SoapUSA wrote:
Your problems are nothing compared to mine now. You have no idea. =/
Sorry if i made it seem like i was comparing. I meant i have more than 1 problem and yea lethal, i guess the older you get the worse the problems... Good luck with yours man.

SoapUSA
Valued Member
Valued Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down