LethalState Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important Message

2 posters

Go down

Important Message Empty Important Message

Post by blind12321 Wed May 04, 2011 1:40 pm

As you all may know I have been inactive the last month or so. For reasons I am not about to discuss at any particular time. I will tell you this: I will be back today or tomorrow and can't wait. Needless to say I may need to be informed on new rules or anything that may be important for me to know that were not posted on the forum. I can't wait to play on this server again and I am sorry for my abrupt stoppage in play for the last month. See you soon Very Happy

blind12321

Back to top Go down

Important Message Empty Re: Important Message

Post by SoapUSA Thu May 05, 2011 10:08 pm

blind12321 wrote:As you all may know I have been inactive the last month or so. For reasons I am not about to discuss at any particular time. I will tell you this: I will be back today or tomorrow and can't wait. Needless to say I may need to be informed on new rules or anything that may be important for me to know that were not posted on the forum. I can't wait to play on this server again and I am sorry for my abrupt stoppage in play for the last month. See you soon Very Happy

Nothing much has happened other than dogs being illegal. Nice to have you back. But if you want to explain yourself then tell Aze or Lethal (Seventh_) in vent private chat. Really the absence kinda ruined your promotion. Hurry up and get full mod so I don't have to be on much to watch the server ;D

SoapUSA
Valued Member
Valued Member

Back to top Go down