LethalState Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was just reading . . .

2 posters

Go down

I was just reading . . .  Empty I was just reading . . .

Post by sn0wb3ar Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:22 am

. . . er, I mean working! When I came across some tweets to Notch from a guy suggesting that he make a surprise update that allows zombies to open doors. 0_o As if climbing spiders weren't bad enough.

Granted it would be kinda cool if they didn't open doors but bashed at them until the door broke (wooden only of course) and then came in after you. Holy zombie movie Batman!
sn0wb3ar
sn0wb3ar

Back to top Go down

I was just reading . . .  Empty zombie attack

Post by DMDan Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:23 pm

I would think that it would be awesome if zombies could (and would) bash their way through all sorts of blocks. I'd make it so zombies (once they spot living flesh) pursued the player and relentlessly tried to get to him, bashing their way through doors and walls. I would say that glass, wooden and dirt structures would be susceptible to a zombie bash, but stone or cobble or brick (or anything stronger) would not.

I know I read somewhere that one of the projects was a zombie attack kind of mode, but I think it would be cool to have zombies be like that all the time.

Now if they implement "pigmen" as a hostile mob (kind of like a goblin or something) then they would be able to be smart enough to climb ladders, open doors, use levers & pushbuttons, etc.

Wow, we're turning minecraft into a fantasy RPG game...

DMDan
Valued Member
Valued Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum